Deacom has an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to enter the highly competitive and lucrative Enterprise Software industry. We are looking for experienced Sales Development Representatives who will generate new sales opportunities to drive company growth. Our ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software provides companies with the largest functional foundation in the industry. Now is your chance to start making real change through what you sell, and make a healthy living doing so.
Your Future Job
- Hunt for new opportunities within our global manufacturing markets such as Food and Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, and Chemicals.
- Collaborate and strategize with Senior Sales Executives as prospects progress through the sales cycle to strengthen your approach in lead generation.
- Reach your sales quota by targeting C-Suite executives and generating new sales opportunities.
- Channel your interpersonal savvy skills to build rapport with professionals across various industries.
- Put your inner Business Athlete in the game and use a consultative approach to understand the business challenges and latent needs of customers.
- Challenge your reasoning skills through “out of the box thinking” to research and target qualified leads.
To Land the Job You’ll Need:
- Results driven with a track record of consistently exceeding sales goals.
- Proven business development success for a B2B company.
- experience speaking to senior level executives.
- Rock solid verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on the details.
- A knack for investigative research and critical thinking.
- Ability to analyze the market and target potential customers.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Extra Awesome (Not Required):
- Fluent in a foreign language (We’re growing!)
- A degree in whatever. We’re Serious! Business, Graphic Design, or even Brewing is accepted. (Actually, Brewing would be awesome!)
Some of the Perks:
- We offer a casual dress code and flexible working hours to fit with your life.
- Performance-driven career advancement opportunities.
- Understand your individual impact through peer-driven training.
- Have an idea? Run with it! We welcome and encourage people who like to think outside the box, finding new solutions to industry challenges.
- Active benefits on your first day of employment!
- Our office has a wide range of collaborative and breakout spaces. If you need a space where you and several others need to think things through on a whiteboard, you’ve got it.
This job is located in Chesterbrook, PA. We have remote opportunities available in limited states. Relocation assistance is not available, but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to debunk the traditional methods of ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.