Deacom is at the forefront of ERP technology, implementing enterprise software solutions for manufacturing companies all over the world. Our ERP software is run off of a single set of business logic, giving customers the opportunity to stay current with the technology that runs their day-to-day business operations. Building a robust software solution for various manufacturing companies – from food and beverage to chemical and cannabis – presents a wide variety of unique challenges.
We are looking for someone who has the drive, initiative, and ability to take our quality department to the next level. With the increasing demand for our ERP solution, the Software Quality Analyst will make an impact on DEACOM ERP and the experience we can offer our customers. If you share our passion for making the complex simple, join us in our mission!
Your Future Job
- Join a growing team focused on maintaining the quality and integrity of Deacom’s software.
- Make an impact by working across teams and with customers to develop, write, and execute new test scripts to ensure the software is meeting the needs of our clients.
- Make sure builds are released, tested, and provided to Deacom’s customers on time.
- Integrate yourself with all aspects of the software by testing the latest enhancements and software versions before they are released internally and to customers.
- Learn all areas of the software. Our team tests everything from Production and Inventory control, Ordering and Accounting, Logistics and Operations, Server Applications and Hardware, Network Security and System Administration.
- You will truly make a difference in the success of Deacom’s customers and applications - working in a fast-paced, impact-driven, environment.
- Operate in a goal-oriented environment prioritizing and managing your own individual tasks while working closely with the rest of the team to ensure the best possible outcomes for our customers.
- Accelerate your career firsthand by proving to be an impact player. Deacom’s rewards and acknowledgements are built on who is making a difference, not their tenure.
Extra Awesome (Not Required):
- Experience in SQL, managing servers, or server applications.
- Experience in technical writing.
- IT/Technical configuration skills.
To Land the Job You’ll Need:
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Be able identify potential issues within the software.
- The ability to write and follow step by step instructions.
- 2+ years of manual or automated software quality testing experience preferred.
- Superb communication and deductive reasoning.
- Learn quickly and think outside the box.
- Not afraid to take initiative and make an impact on the business.
- A Degree in whatever.
Some of the Perks:
- We offer a casual dress code and flexible working hours to fit with your life.
- Performance-driven career advancement opportunities.
- Understand your individual impact through peer-driven training.
- We’ve got you covered for lunch every Friday!
- Active benefits on your first day of employment!
The compensation range for this position is $65,000-$75,000 and is determined based on experience.
This job is located in Chesterbrook, PA & Centennial CO. We have remote opportunities available in limited states. Relocation assistance is not available, but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to debunk the traditional methods of ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.